Pharmacogenetic testing means personalized medicine for YOU.
Prescribing the right drug, at the right dose, for the right person.
Associated Physicians Group uses this comprehensive, personalized medicine to help determine our patient’s precise dosage and prescription needs. This allows us to:
- Prescribe the most effective drug for each patient
- Reduce the risk of side effects
- Reduce the risk of complications
- Identify the correct and safe dosage
- Deliver more effective treatments in a shorter amount of time
To learn more about how Associated Physicians Group personalized medicine can help with the treatment of cardiovascular disease, lung disease, arthritis, high cholesterol, depression or chronic pain, call (888) 383-8333. Pharmacogenetic testing is available in our O’Fallon, Swansea, Edwardsville, Alton & Columbia locations.