More than 26 million Americans between the ages of 20 and 64 suffer from frequent back pain.
Are you one of them?
If back pain is keeping you from doing the activities you enjoy, it’s time to call Associated Physicians Group. We have helped thousands of area residents reduce or eliminate back pain without long term pain medication.
Associated Physicians Group Back Pain Program
The APG Back Pain Program focuses on the underlying causes of back pain. Instead of simply masking pain, our interdisciplinary team of physicians and pain care therapists seek to diagnose the source of the pain and develop a treatment plan that will treat the cause—providing long-term relief.
How does the APG Back Program work?
- Each patient is carefully assessed by our team of specialists to diagnose the immediate cause of pain and develop a treatment plan to relieve the pain –and keep it from coming back.
2. Short term pain medications, as needed
- Our interventional pain specialists prescribe specifically compounded anti-inflammatory and pain medications to make the physical therapy and strengthening exercises easier to tolerate.
3. Individualized physical therapy and strengthening program
- A strong back and core reduces pressure on weakened vertebrae and vertebral discs—which in turn relieves pain. The APG team collaborates to design a custom program for each patient in order to strengthen and rehabilitate the muscles that support the back and spine.
4. MedX™ Therapy—the Gold Standard for treating and reducing back pain
- Associated Physicians Group is one of the select pain clinics in the region to use MedX™ rehabilitative therapy equipment—the “Gold standard” for treating and reducing chronic back pain and dysfunction through specific spinal strengthening. To learn more about MedX™ Therapy, click here.
6. Treatment with Neurotech Recovery Back
- Patients who are prescribed the Neurotech Recovery Back® use it as part of home therapy for strengthening and therapeutic pain relief.
Our Back Pain Program is available at five convenient locations: O’Fallon, Swansea, Edwardsville, Alton and Creve Coeur. Call (888) 363-8333 to schedule an appointment for our Back Pain Program today or contact us online.